The Sales Plan® is an integrated planning and communication system that involves the entire sales chain, while chasing continuous improvement based on a PDCA thinking.
To make sure that the company strategy does not remain a mere exercise far from the operational facts, medium-term objectives should be deployed into short and operational objectives.
By means of top-down and bottom-up catchball methods, a clear deployment of the strategic objectives can be performed, and the adoption of a PDCA approach in the management of sales and marketingl activities can foster the achievement of the following practices:
- Management “by process” and with a responsibility for the final result (Value for the customer and for the company)
- Constant search for opportunities of commercial expansion (potential)
- Act with proactive logic (make things happen)
- Control performance in terms of continuous improvement shared and disseminated in the organization (from individual to team).
Our intervention approach is intended for BtoB business contexts. Its purposes are the:
- Creation of an integrated and customized planning tool matching the client’s operational needs through methods of involvement and sharing of all commercial resources (Flow)
- Development of an information management structure able to manage the communication flows in a systematic and continuous way, while collecting hints and information about the needs coming from the Customers and market (Value)
- Alignment of the operational priorities along the entire value stream: “synchronized” operations along with a customer-driven perspective, involving, if necessary, the entire distribution chain with specific programs (Pull)
- Support during the phases of implementation, dissemination and consolidation of the methodology by tutoring programs focused on the reasons and tools (Perfection).
Soluzioni che utilizzano questa metodologia
Increase the sales effectiveness and the value for the customer
Are we really aware of what the customer wants? erifying its expectation also produces greater effectiveness in sales
Cost reduction and productivity improvement
Free up your resources by waste removal; cost reduction and performance upgrade